News and Events
Oct. 20 Weeky Update + October CSI Monthly Journal
CSIHS Auction Update!
Early Bird Pricing has been extended through midnight Monday, Oct. 20th!!
Join us for our 6th Annual Passport to Excellence Dinner and Auction to support Chief Sealth;
Saturday, November 1st
The Brockey Center on the campus of South Seattle Community College.
Doors open at 5:30pm.
This event is co-sponsored by the Chief Sealth PTSA, the Athletics Program, and Denny-Sealth Performing Arts.
You may purchase tickets online:
with a check through the Ticket Sales Volunteer at:
October 16, 2014 |
Healthy Youth Survey
On Friday, October 17th (a block day due to PSAT testing schedule on that Wed 10/15), we will be administering the Healthy Youth Survey during study hall to ALL 10th and 12th grade students.
What’s the Healthy Youth Survey?
• Questions about risk for injury, health outcomes, alcohol and drug use.
• We use the results for conducting a needs assessment and access funding for programs here at Sealth (to name a few here: Link Crew, Teen Health Center, Truancy Specialist, Ripple Effects)
• It’s a National Survey conducted every two years
• Sponsored by the OSPI, Dept of Health , and Liquor Control Board
• Participation is VOLUNTARY!!! Please do encourage them and highlight the importance of their participation.
• Answers are confidential. No one will know their answers came specifically from them.
More questions? www.askhys.net
Healthy Youth Survey Parent Flyer: English | Español